Monday, May 4, 2015
On my part(Ryan) this project has taken a turn for the worst. Recently I became extremely ill as a result in a breakdown in my immune system due to pure over exhaustion. I was completely incapable of functioning properly for four days and two of those four days I was incapable of even eating. Over those four days I lost 8 lbs. That is a huge loss compared to my body-weight. Additionally, this event put a massive indent in my workout schedule and I have decided to start over in hopes of gaining back the weight I so tragically lost. To answer Hunter's question about our diet, we have not set specific foods we are going to eat for each meal because that's expensive and stuff, but we have decided to watch the calories, grams of carbohydrates, and grams of protein in everything we eat. I am aiming to eat 3000 plus calories, about 90 to 100 grams of carbs, and at least 50 grams of protein each day, hopefully more with protein shakes and such. I have already noticed this project changing my nutritious lifestyle because I no longer see meals as meals, I see them as their ingredients and calories and I am having fun trying to stack up as many as I can each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope that you're able to gain weight back from being sick! What is the workout exactly? Is is more all round lifting or is is focused on chest, arms or something else? Get big.
ReplyDelete