Monday, April 27, 2015
For myself it has been a difficult week to do a lot due to Every 15 minutes and golf matches and such. My workout routine has followed the plan Ryan and I had set out in our elevator pitch as far as what muscles to work out on which days. I only worked out 3 days in the first week but saw .8 pounds of growth. I think in our pitches we undershot ourselves. Ryan recently found a program that claims to be able to pack on 10 pounds of muscle in only four weeks and all we have to do is work out four of the days out of the week. This type of program would be ideal for our busy schedules as well as help us complete our goal and shatter our expectations. We are going to start using the workout idea Ryan found, but still research which foods, workouts, and ultimately life style is healthiest for you. I'm Austin Spencer, stay classy Honors four.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the sly Anchorman reference. I never work out so I find this project very fascinating. Hopefully one day I could get as you call it "swoll" as you two one day. I have some questions. Have you guys started the diet yet or are you still reasearching that. If so what type of diet are you going for?
ReplyDeletethis seems very interesting. Most guys work out to loose weight but some do work out to gain weight(with muscle). your strategy seems very sound so i hope you accumilate the results that you intend. good luck!
ReplyDelete