May 11, 2015
The gains are getting going and the pain is growing. I worked out on Tuesday Ryan and I had our first workout sesh together this past Thursday and I worked out solo Saturday and Today, Monday. Tuesday I did day two. Thursday was arm day at Ryan's house for myself. I did day 3 of week 2 of the workout plan on Thursday. Saturday I re-did day 1 and today I did two days worth of workouts, day 4 and day 2. We will post a link to the work out plan we are following at a later date. Gains are a vital component to a healthy life style. It increases your self-confidence and boosts your appeal among women. These are scientific facts!!! So far I've gained 3 pounds on this project. I've gone from 137.6 lbs to 140.4 in two weeks which is ahead of the pace of our goal but behind the pace of the workout plan. I need to commit to the gains more but less important stuff such as school is getting in the way... I'm Austin Spencer stay classy Golden Sierra High
No comments:
Post a Comment