Ryan Sewell- 5/11/15
Last week was a great recovery for me. I have already gained back 4 of the 7 pounds I lost when I was sick. Im hoping to make it all back and then some by the end of this project. If you want details of the workout I am following, I am doing exactly what is listed on this website(With acceptions due to our schedules): www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/gain-10-pounds-muscle-4-weeks#exercise-1-3
In terms of meal plan I have been eating waffles with peanut butter and syrup with 1% milk for breakfast. This is an 800+ calorie 20g+ protein breakfast. My lunches and dinners have been varied but I am sure to always count the calories and grams of protein, and I aim to meet my goal of 2500 calories and about 100g of protein a day. Although we have read about specific meal plans, we decided it would be difficult and expensive to follow an adequate meal plan to the t, so we just planned a certain amount of calories and protein to consume daily.
I hope this project works out but it is hard to workout, eat healthy, and go to school. If you have results you should post them
ReplyDeleteYou may be asking yourself why is Hunter, The skinny white boy that rarely works out, commenting on a blog about working out? Well its because i'm trying to see what it means to get "swoll" Since practically every man at our school is a chronic worker of outs I find this very interesting. Good works mate.
ReplyDeleteIts good to see that some Americans are working to break the stereotype of Fat and Lazy. Keep up the good work guys. Your country is counting on you.
ReplyDelete