Monday, April 27, 2015
Week 2 Report- Ryan
This has been a successful week of working out, and I have been consuming a substantial amount of protein and calories, but I have recently discovered a 4 week workout program that if followed correctly is guaranteed to help me gain 10 pounds of lean muscle in just 4 weeks. Because I am already finished with week 1 I will not be able to make the full ten pounds but I believe I can get close. I discovered that the main reason my workout so far has not caused me to gain weight is because I have been doing too many days where I break down muscle and i did not give myself enough days for recovery and gain. This program I found is only four days a week leaving 3 recovery days. I also know that because I run I am going to have to increase my daily calories in order to gain weight. I have not gained much weight this week but I have shown an increase in strength. I'm Ryan Sewell, have a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment